Ladies, we all know it, but we definitely judge a guy’s appearance *down there* (and I’m not talking about size). Women do care how well maintained men are downstairs. Crazy bush is gross, meanwhile, completely bare freaks us out. But a well groomed man will always be attractive. What’s well groomed? Something that’s neatly trimmed. Doesn’t have to be crazy shapes or some weird landing strip.
So when MANSCAPED reached out to see if I wanted to review their products, I HAD to have my boyfriend try them out. First of all, this brand is well known. They were featured on Shark Tank and my boyfriend, Brad consistently hears about them during his sports podcast (Yay sports!). So when I asked him if he wanted to test out the products he was so quick to say yes. Before trying out the products, I asked him if he had any horror stories about male grooming (because ladies, how many horror stories do we have? I mean, my first Brazilian wax was with an inexperienced waxer and it took her 1 hour to give me a Brazilian and I almost tapped out half way). He mentioned a time where he accidentally got Nair on his junk and noticed when it felt like it was on fire. (I swear I’ve never laughed so hard in my life).
Thanks to the team over at MANSCAPED, we were gifted “The Perfect Package”- literally & figuratively.
PERFECT PACKAGE KIT INCLUDES:
- the lawn mower 2.0 – waterproof electric trimmer (An electric trimmer worthy of getting up close and personal with your family jewels. Designed and made specifically for below-the-waist grooming, it’s the right tool for the job! SkinSafeTM technology protects you from accidental nicks)
- crop preserver – anti-chafing ball deodorant (Their uniquely formulated, all-in-one deodorant and moisturizer was designed specifically for ‘below deck’ and highly active areas. This residue- and oil-free, anti-chafing liquid talcum-like gel features ingredients that preserve the skin’s essential barrier, promote antibacterial protection, and maintain all-day freshness. AKA: Say goodbye to sweaty balls)
- crop reviver – ball toner & refresher (It features aloe and witch hazel extracts for anti-inflammatory, anti-burn protection, and optimum pH levels for dryness and hydration control.)
- magic mat – set of 3 disposable shaving mats (These mats are hilarious, they’re newspaper imitation with grooming jokes, cartoons, crossword puzzle and interesting articles. I actually read it front to back. This is clutch because no one wants to clean pubes off the floor)
- THE SHED – travel/storage bag ($39.99 value)
- MANSCAPED BOXERS – anti-chafing boxers ($19.99 value)
This kit retails for $74.99 (valued at 139). But I’m excited to share a coupon code with y’all. You can get 20% off and free shipping off the entire site! If you want to get The Perfect Package it’ll only come out to $65! I highly recommend you buy it for your SO and they’ll love it! Use code: IBB20 and use this link.
We were also gifted the body wash AKA: The Crop Cleanser ($9.99) & Refined Cologne ($35). Not only is my boyfriend well groomed, he also smells so good. Seriously, check out their website MANSCAPED.com and read their reviews both men and women love these products. Brad loved how easy it was use everything.
Our top pick out of the entire site is to get the Perfect Package 2.0. It’s affordable, and bang for your buck. Trust me, all the products are worth it!