My skin was freaking the F out and I couldn’t handle it. The pimple patches weren’t working, the spot treatments weren’t drying out my angry pimples and I was just getting frustrated with my skincare regimen. My friend Ashley recommended the Trish McEvoy daily beta hydroxy pads and said they were life changing so I went to Blue Mercury to go buy them. When I got there the sales guy was asking my preference in packaging which I thought was weird. And he explained that the Trish McEvoy pads came in a screw top bottle, so within time, the bottle tends to dry up. He recommended Blue Mercury’s M-61 skincare line. Specifically their PowerSpot pads. I typically don’t go towards a store’s own brand but he told me that these were so much better and stronger than the Trish McEvoy pads. PLUS they were more affordable. So I got the smallest pack to just test it out. I also really liked his honesty, he said that the pads were on the larger side, so to make the box last, he suggested I cut the pads in half. That day my life changed. I have tried so many toners, masks, scrubs you name it. But these pads, have changed my skin.
SO WHAT IS IT?
1 minute 1 step daily clarifying pad.
These powerful pads contain a unique blend of salicylic acid, glycolic acid and witch hazel to help reduce the appearance of spots and blemishes by naturally cleansing and unblocking pores.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
This glycolic and salicylic treatment helps to fight blemishes day and night. Aloe, cucumber, camphor and chamomile help soothe, cool and reduce redness while tea tree helps keep overactive skin under control. Perfect for both teens and adults with acne-prone skin.
TONS OF SKINCARE BUZZ INGREDIENTS BUT WHAT DO THEY DO?
- Salicylic acid: A beta hydroxy acid that penetrates into the pores and helps exfoliate dead skin cells built up inside the pores.
- Glycolic Acid: Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. Exfoliates, exposing newer skin cells.
- Colloidal Sulfur: Apply to a wide array of skin conditions, including acne, rashes and rosacea.
- Witch Hazel: An anti-inflammatory with antioxidant and anti-fungal properties. Recommended for psoriasis, eczema, aftershave applications, cracked or blistered skin
- Tea tree extract: Helps to reduce inflammation, itching and burning. Helps reduce the appearance of mild to moderate acne.
- Aloe Vera: Soothes and hydrates skin with healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile: Has antimicrobial, antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic properties.
- Licorice Extract: Helps to support skin elasticity and fight inflammation. Helps soothe irritation and reduce redness, rashes, itching and swelling. Consistent use over time has been known to fade dark spots and blemishes, and lighten skin.
- Cucumber: Multi-vitamins C, K, B5 an A help to brighten, fight dark circles under the eyes, retain moisture and fight dark spots. Helps to soothe, cool, reduce swelling and relieve minor skin irritations.
- Camphor: Helps to relieve irritation and itching.
30 Pack will cost you $58 (If you cut them in half this can last you over 2 months). I typically use mine at night, every other night (I have sensitive skin). If you just want to try them out a 10 pack will cost you $24. I swipe them after I wash my face and then put a night serum, moisturizer and then my retinol cream.