I was briefly glancing through Sak’s Holiday catalogue and I stumbled upon their gift guide and there was one product that made me stop and look up online. To be exact, they called it “Beauty Chocolates”. I was so intrigued by Sakara’s Probiotic Chocolates ($39).
Apparently it’s clinically proven to enhance skin within 2 weeks. Beauty chocolates bring new ceramides to the skin via the bloodstream, helping the complexion retain moisture, smoothing wrinkles and protecting collagen. Participants in a clinical study experience:
- More moisturized skin
- Fewer wrinkles and fine lines
- Improved skin elasticity
- Overall improvement in skin’s appearance and glow
So what exactly are these chocolates?
These probiotic chocolates contain prebiotic yacon root that nourishes existing gut microbes. It is made with 10 billion CFU’s per chocolate, 1g of coconut sugar. It contains 30 chocolates. Certified organic; gluten-free, dairy-free. 2.65 oz. Made in USA.
What do these chocolate do?
THE SCIENCE: Your microbiome—the community of beneficial bacteria in your body—is essential to optimal health and wellbeing. Consuming a probiotic daily can help support a healthy gut, leading to a healthier you all the way around. From skin glow to weight support, probiotics are essential to your daily wellness routine. THE SPIRIT: Having a healthy gut isn’t only essential for clear skin, balanced hormones, healthy digestion and optimal weight, it’s also essential for your natural intuition. Listen to your gut, but only if you’re treating it nicely. Take care of your gut and it will take care of you.
How do you use it?
- Enjoy one chocolate per day after dinner or whenever you desire.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Best eaten within 6 months of delivery.
What’s in it?
- Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Raw Cacao Butter, Organic Yacon Root Powder, Organic Vanilla Powder, Live Probiotic Blend of L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidum, B. Lactis, B. Longum. Produced in a facility that also processes tree nuts and seeds, but no grains, peanuts, soy or dairy
- Raw Dark Cacao: Contains potentantioxidants to fight free radical damage and help prevent signs of aging
- Live Probiotic Blend: Each Sakara Chocolate Probiotic contains 10 billion live bacterial cells* to help diversify your gut microbiome. Our blend contains several of the most essential bacterial strains for gut health: L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidum, B. Lactis and B. Longum
- Yacon Root: An excellent source of indigestible plant fiber, meaning it acts as food for your existing gut microbes. Research has found that bifidobacteria and lactobacilli—both components of our probiotic blend—particularly thrive on yacon root!
- Coconut Sugar: 1g of low-glycemic coconut sugar in each chocolate *at the time of manufacturing.
What do you think? Would you try this Award Winning (CEW 2018 Award) chocolates? Comment below!