To be honest, I was never the one to buy the holiday sets at Sephora. I initially thought they were all deluxe sizes and it wasn’t worth buying. But after watching a few youtube vloggers I can’t believe I never bought this!! First of all, you can get full sized products. AND the products in the set are best sellers (not the rejects). They truly are great values. Below are my top picks.
1) The ultimate and most popular set is Sephora’s Favorites Give Me More Lip ($68) ($248 value)
Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip is the absolute must have this season. I’m so mad at myself that I didn’t buy it when I was in Sephora when I had access to the pre-sale. Because literally a week later, the set was sold out in store and online. The set retails for $68 ($248 value).
A multibranded mega lip set with 15 lipsticks to glosses to lip creams—including five full-size products and 10 lip colors in deluxe sizes.
This set contains:
– 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Vintage
– 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in Brocade
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink 001
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Influencer
– 0.09 oz/ 2.75 g Laura Mercier Cosmetics Velour Lovers Lip Colour Sensual in Muted Pink
– 0.035 oz/ 1 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
– 0.04 oz/ 1.3 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain in #01 Always Red
– 0.03 oz/ 0.9 mL Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Driver’s Seat
– 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench Lip Rescue in Nude
– 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick in Shade Hot Mess
– 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in #5 Jasmine and Brownie
– 0.03 oz/ 1 g Urban Decay Cosmetics Vice Lipstick in Big Bang
– 0.14 oz/ 4.08 g Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick in Nikki Beach
– 0.03 oz/ 1.2 g Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in N 01, Le Rouge
Note: It’s currently sold out, because duh it’s amazing. But sign up to get notified via email when it’s back in stock. Because it’s totally worth it.
2) Sephora Favorites Glow For It ($40) ($106 value)
A multibranded sampler set of highlighters including seven deluxe everyday essentials is the best set because no one ever uses all their highlighter. I would get this set just for the BECCA & Bobbi Brown highlighters. The sizes are perfect to keep in your bag. Plus it’s valued at $106.
This set contains:
– 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Moonstone
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
– 0.14 oz/ 4 g Bobbi Brown Mini Shimmer Brick in Bronze
– 0.095 oz/ 2.8 mL Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight
– 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color in Illumi-naughty
– 0.21 oz/ 6 g Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit
– 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter in Exposed
3) Sephora’s Skin Wonderland $64 ($214 value)
This set is the absolute best for skincare! I mean you get the mini freaking Foreo!! In the set you have:
- AMOREPACIFIC The Essential Creme Fluid is an innovative moisturizer with hydrating qualities of a rich cream in a refreshing, fluid-like texture.
- boscia® Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer is charcoal-infused and silicon-free to control shine while reducing the appearance of pores.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel is an antiaging peel in a patented two-step formula for visibly radiant skin.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream is thick and creamy without being heavy or greasy and works to visibly brighten and improve firmness.
- First Aid Beauty® Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer is an oil-free priming moisturizer that brightens, smooths, and visibly blurs pores and imperfections.
- Foreo LUNA™ Play is a waterproof facial cleansing device that channels T-Sonic™ pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing.
- fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a triple-threat treatment that purifies skin or can be used as a spot treatment to minimize imperfections.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup™ 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm works as a cleanser, purifying makeup remover, and antiaging serum for better-looking skin.
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot features powerful ingredients like shea butter, white tea extract, and avocado oil to nourish and enrich skin with essential nutrients and antioxidants.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is Kate’s bestselling exfoliator, formulated with face scrubbing natural exfoliants to deep clean clogged pores without over-drying skin.
- OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum® is an antiaging serum formulated with vitamin C and collagen for brightening and all-day hydration.
- SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E anti OXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing antioxidant support.
- tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment is a rich, vegan eye cream that smooths, hydrates, brightens, and reduces visible signs of aging.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip Set $22 (56 value)
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip $28.00 ($70.00 value)
Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set $20 ($34 value)
Stila Written in the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set $25 ($45 value)
Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask $25 ($44 value)